Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Welcome to our Team's Homepage-Team Hubert Jr.!!!

Welcome to our Team's Homepage

For those of you that don't know, I have chosen to take on two platforms with my title as Ms. Iowa American Coed 2011. One of those platforms being Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and the other Depression and Suicide Awareness. My daddy lost his battle with Leukemia on December 30, 2004 and I have struggled a bit ever since that event in my life. I was just going to walk by myself for the Light the Night Walk, but I decided last night that I wanted to do something bigger in his memory to start a team for this event. My team will be Team Hubert Jr. I am asking anyone to please join me in my walk in his memory as this will be my first Light the Night Walk and it is something that I want to do each year for years to come. If you are not able to join, I would love for anyone to please use the link on the page and donate. My minimum goal for my team is $100, but this definitely does not have to stop at $100. I would love to raise more than that. I have red rubber "relentless" wristbands that I am also selling to help raise money for the team.

Let's go Team Hubert Jr.!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment